Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lighting Obsession

I love lighting.
I love beautiful lamps/pendants/sconces--any and all of it.

If you are in Atlanta or read Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles then you would have noticed the March issue featuring the article on the Christmas Showhouse benefiting the Alliance Theater. Susan Ferrier, who I adore and admire used the most outrageous and fantastic chandelier I have ever seen. It was from a local company called Solaria. I am now OBSESSED with them and cannot wait to use something from them. They are insanely pleasant people and have incredible custom capabilities. Here are some of my favorites from them.


Susan's gorgeous dining room and killer chandelier.
It makes me think of Alice in Wonderland.
You should have seen it when it was installed with nothing else around it, no table, no artwork, just this giant light. It was kind of hilarious.
Photo by Erica George Dines for Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles.

Ah-Mazing.

Major.

I will own this one day. I don't know where I will put it but it kills me.

Gorgeous.

Fluffy.

A bit scary, it reminds me of a spine.
Which makes it hot.

Dead on the ground.
I can't help it.


Photos of the fixtures are from Solaria.

No comments: