Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I know...

I have been absent, it's been a hectic couple of weeks and now I am trying to pull my world together so I can go to LONDON!!!!!!!!! Yes it is finally here, I am leaving this week! I am still hoping to meet up with Mr. Bazaar (fingers crossed) but either way it's going to be fantastic and I know I will tell you all about it when I get back. I am trying to harness my inner control freak and just let the trip happen and not make too many plans (but I do have my folder with print outs of various places to check out.) If you have any fab place for me to go let me know!

Until then, love on this Yummy Union Jack.



Sofa is from Barker and Stonehouse. Die.

1 comment:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I have lots of favorites in London~ Cabbies, spending an afternoon in the Pub, wandering through Borrough market, taking pictures of red phone booths, fish and chips with mushy peas, tea with biscuits...
All friday's favorites :-)