Friday, January 21, 2011

Market Highlight

I spend last Saturday afternoon at the AmericasMart hitting up Market in search of new fabulous-ness and to speak about Blogging! It was great, it was packed, and while I found a lot of really great new products and resources, my new favorite is Design Legacy. I walked through their space twice and while the people running the display didn't seem too friendly (granted they had already braved the snowpocalypse and been there for 3 days) I can look past that because they had super fantastic stuff. Think lots of washed linen prints that look super comfortable but still chic, great accessories that have individuality so two will never be the same, fantastic printed pillows, really lovely metal work (tables, case goods, bar stools, etc.) Check out some of the photos of things BPF and I swooned over.


Totally love the illuminated peace sign! Also, check out that huge bird print on canvas to the left of the peace sign, they had a zillion of them and I love them and intend on buying one! I also freaked out over the rug.



I have a thing for butterflies, cliche I know but I can't help it. I loved that case piece and doors are actually upholstered in a butterfly fabric. Upholstery makes everything better.



I forced him to take this picture against his will. But he looked so cute in the orange chair! The chair was cute too.



For more killer finds from Market 2011 check out BPF's rundown for HGTV here.

5 comments:

MFAMB said...

happiness. all around.

TSL said...

I ditto the person above - happiness, all around.

TSL said...

PS - it just occured to me that as you mentioned loving butterflies and fabrics, and the combo of the two, I adore dragonflies, and found this wonderful black fabric dragonflies, soooo yummy scrumptious ;-)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Good Lawd you two are CUTE!!

Niki P. said...

Thanks Chassity! Love Look Linger Love!