Friday, November 19, 2010

5 things I heart - Ryan Hughes Edition

5 things I heart is back, but now this will become a guest spot! First up--I heart Ryan Hughes, he has amazing taste (evident in his delicious showroom R Hughes) and is a great guy. I asked him to guest post for this month's "5 things I heart" and here is what he came up with!



James Way’s new painting “Boat with Wheel” available through Mason Murer. I have always been a huge fan of James Way, and I simply adore this piece.



Jiun Ho’s new Saumur Cocktail Table available through R HUGHES. I absolutely love the style of it- the combination of the honed gold calucutta marble top with the steel base.


Rhianna’s new album LOUD available on iTunes. I think this is her best album yet- and amazing she is only 22.



New Restaurant- The Sound Table- great vibe, great food...
483 Edgewood Avenue, Atlanta, 30312 (404) 835-2534



Victoria Hagan’s new and first book: Interior Portraits available through amazon.com- one of my favorite interior designers showcases her crisp work in this wonderful book.



Keep a look out for the next edition of "5 things" featuring my former employer and fabulous designer, Scott Laslie!

Also stay tuned for the launch of the Yummy Scrumptious Logo!

No comments: