Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An Education

So excited about this educational work we have been doing, it's really fun and refreshing. Yesterday I drove down and back to Savannah for a meeting (long long day) on our latest university project, here is a taste of what we are doing, I can't wait to see it finished with furniture!


Stone Compass Rose MWDA designed and I rendered about 15 times until we decided we liked the layout. This is the University's emblem.



Although it doesn't photograph well, the entire lobby ceiling is a beautiful barrel vault where we did a venetian plaster finish. It's just amazing, I was so excited I peed a little.



Student corridor...so light and bright!



My super cute kitchens with blue cabinets and Caesarstone counter tops!



View of the back of the building, it's going to be so beautifully landscaped!

No comments: