Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy busy!

On this incredibly beautiful day I am tortured by the fact that the lovely Atlanta atmosphere is only located about 10 feet from my desk. Meanwhile I am stuck behind it. Sad face. However I do recognize that fact that we at the MWDA are very busy and we are very fortunate for that. So aside from my longing to throw my computer on the ground and sit outside with a icy beverage (preferably alcoholic) I will continue to do my work like a good little design bee.

I am here.....



I want to be here + a cocktail.....

3 comments:

TSL said...

I love your, "I am here, I want to be here, plus a cocktail," post. Sigh.

Michelle said...

hehe, I totally recognize that building, I almost rented there a few years ago, purdy.

Niki P. said...

I love it here! I just want to sit outside though! Preferably at Serpas with a Oaxan Mule cocktail!