Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Edward Fields & Tai Ping

Tai Ping is a carpet company founded in Hong Kong in 1956. They make beautiful carpets with incredible custom capabilities. I first got to use their product about a year and a half ago at my Plaza Towers project. We did a beautiful worsted wool and silk rug that our clients just love. My fantastic rep came to see me last week and introduce MWDA to their newest introduction, a partnership with Edward Fields. Edward Fields has been making custom carpets for over 70 years and the patterns and quality are just impeccable. Some of the current offerings are resurrected patterns from the 50's & 60's, along with a beautiful new collection inspired by architectural details. I can not wait to get one of these into someone's space!





4 comments:

CECELIA said...

i looove tai ping! such beautiful designs :)

Niki P. said...

I love them too! This new Edward Fields collection rocks my world!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dayka Robinson said...

AMAZING! really beautiful samples.