Thursday, March 5, 2009

Numero Uno




So I have been thinking about creating a blog for sometime now. I don't know why I decided today would be the day! I feel like the internet plays such a big roll in almost every aspect in my life and I decided that I think I should carve out a little piece of it for myself.

I have been so fortunate and lucky in my career. I have been able to do what I love and make other people happy by doing it. I work at a fantastic firm, Mark Williams Design Associates (www.markwilliams-design.com) with people I love and work that I enjoy. I have been with Mark for just over 5 years now (for some silly reason he thinks it's only been like 3 years, whatever) and we joke that he is my 9-5 husband. It's totally true though.

My all the time husband is fantastic. He loves me and I love him. He is so supportive of everything I do and he is so proud of me. I am very very lucky. He owns a restaurant in Atlanta, Athens Pizza, which his parents started over 30 years ago. The pizza is so good, it is directly responsible for me gaining 20 pounds when I moved to Atlanta from California. I just can't stop loving it because it's sooo YUMMY SCRUMPTIOUS!

So this is my first blog and that makes me VERY excited! I have also discovered how to add pictures to my blog (so savvy), the one I uploaded today is a picture of some killer orchids that I had in the office a few weeks ago. I love photographing plants & flowers! I am by no means a photographer, but it's something I think is fun to play around with! Anyway, I can't wait to share the things I love and think are really fantastic with the rest of you!

No comments: