Thursday, March 19, 2009

Meg Perotti - Fab Photog!

So Meg Perotti is a friend of mine from high school and an amazing photographer. She did me a huge favor by taking some head shots of me for an article that Better Homes & Gardens Decorating Magazine is doing about my work and some of my tips & tricks (coming out this summer, I'll keep you posted!) It was great to reconnect with her and be able to work together. I have to say, it's VERY strange being the camera's subject. I love photo shoots--I love photographing my projects, it's my favorite part of the process. But it was very weird for me to be in front of the camera, I got used to it eventually, and I am thrilled with all of the shots she got. I am also ultra in love with Photoshop! I am now demanding that all photos of me be re-touched! Anyway, you can see some photos from our session on her blog and check out her work, it's really fantastic!

1 comment:

Vaia said...

Awesome photo shoot - the pictures of you are gorgeous! And congratulations on the soon-to-be column!